March 24, 2017
The God & Work initiative has signed up its own RESIDENT THEOLOGIAN!
Although we think the Bible speaks clearly to everyone, the way of the world is that religious topics like “God & Work” need some sort of credentialing – like a seminary degree – to be...
March 20, 2017
Here’s why you should consider getting a mentor:
1) You don’t know it all.
2) You don’t know what you don’t know.
3) A Mentor's experience can help you.
4) God didn’t design Lone Rangers.
5) A Mentor will hold you accountable.
6) A Mentor may save your marriage (a...
March 18, 2017
The mission / calling of the God & Work initiative is to answer this question!
When we ask for an answer, here are the top 3 responses:
1) Ummm... I don't really know. I guess I'm not sure how to answer that.
2) Invite people at my work to church
3) Witness to oth...
March 11, 2017
As a way to foster discussion around the topic of "God & Work", we are launching a blog.
Please follow us on Facebook to stay up to date.
How can I be a Christian at Work?
Just be NICER!
June 26, 2018
Let's talk about work and faith
May 16, 2018
Work as Worship
May 5, 2018
When work is not (only) about the work
April 17, 2018
Should I stay ..or.. Should I go?
April 12, 2018
Work is Hard... but there's the Weekend!
March 29, 2018
What is the meaning of work?
March 23, 2018
Pastor Preaches - Be "NICER" at Work
March 20, 2018
Why God might not answer your prayer
March 10, 2018<